For more information on any of
the products or discounts listed below, please call PPOA:
No-Cost Life Insurance/AD&D
All active PPOA members are provided with valuable policies at no cost:
• $2,000 life insurance policy carried by ING Insurance Corporation
• $2,000 AD&D supplemental policy carried by ING Insurance Corporation
• $3,500 AD&D insurance policy carried by American Income Life Insurance
Peace Officers Relief Fund (PORF)
All active, full-time LA County employees who are sworn peace officers as defined by California Penal Code Section 830.1 and belong to collective Bargaining Unit 612 (LASD Sergeants and Lieutenants, D.A. Supervising Investigators) are participants at no cost.
• Long Term Disability — After 90 days of continuous disability, under the care of a licensed physician, the monthly benefit is 60% of Basic Gross Monthly Earnings up to a maximum of $4,300 or a minimum monthly payment of $100. Other income received at the time of disability is taken into consideration.
• Life Insurance — A benefit of $100,000 is paid for loss of life.
Click here for PORF details & frequently asked questions:
Disability Income Protection
Income for those injured on the job, sick or can’t work.
Coverage for health issues like heart attacks, strokes or cancer.
Covers injuries from sports, recreational activities & more.
Term policy with death benefit up to $350,000.
Home, Auto, Boat, Motorcycle, RV and more!
Discounted rates extended to all PPOA members.
PPOA Insurance Agency was established in 2012 in order to help PPOA members protect themselves and their families, while saving money and gaining peace of mind.
Call the PPOA Insurance Agency for more info: (909) 599-8627 or visit PPOIA.COM
Free Non-Job Related Legal Consultation
Every PPOA member is entitled to a free one-hour consultation each year with an attorney to discuss matters not related to employment.
Senior Wealth Management Group
Brought to the attention of PPOA by retired Undersheriff Paul Myron, Sr. Wealth Management Group (SWMG) provides personal estate engineering and most importantly, peace of mind. They are available to meet with PPOA members in all stages of life and provide guidance in order to protect against inflation, market risk, creditors' claims, lawsuits and more. SWMG can be reached by calling (702) 487-8801.
HeathView Body Scan
Many PPOA members are eligible for a FREE body scan, courtesy of HealthView Body Scan, Inc. This is a limited-time offer for members who prefer to be proactive about their health. The procedure (normally $750) is offered with absolutely no out-of-pocket expenses, thanks to a partnership between Dr. Eisenberg and Blue Cross Insurance. To be eligible, PPOA members must be actively employed with Los Angeles County and carry ALADS Blue Cross Health Insurance.