PPOA Membership Information and Applications
The following classifications are eligible for full PPOA membership:
- Unit 612 (LASD & LADA): Sergeant, Lieutenant
- Unit 614 (Coroner & LASD): Criminalist, Criminalist Lab Technician, Forensic ID Specialist I, Forensic ID Specialist II, Senior Criminalist
- Unit 621 (LASD): Civilian Investigator, Court Services Specialist, Crime Analyst, Custody Assistant, Law Enforcement Technician, Public Response Dispatcher I, Public Response Dispatcher II, Public Response Dispatcher Specialist, Security Assistant, Security Officer, Supervising Public Response Dispatcher
- Unit 631 (Coroner): Coroner Investigator
- Unit 632 (Coroner): Supervising Coroner Investigator I, Supervising Coroner Investigator II
- Unit 611 (LASD): Deputy
All full and reserve members are covered by the FOP Legal Defense Plan. Click here for details: http://www.foplegal.com.
Download the PPOA membership application below that applies to your classification. Because your signature is required for payroll deduction, the application form cannot be completed online. Monthly dues amounts are listed on all applications.
Full Membership Application (eligible classifications listed above)
Retired Membership Application
Service Membership Application (LA County classifications not in a PPOA bargaining unit listed above are eligble for service membershipL
Limited-Access Deputy Membership Application (includes access to PPOA uniform store with no further benefits)
LASD Reserve Membership Application
Mail your completed application to:
188 E. Arrow Highway
San Dimas, CA 91773
Completed applications may also be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (909) 480-3011 if the original is placed in the mail, as well. Please call Clare at PPOA if you have any questions: (800) 747-PPOA.